Ministerial positions within the Northwest Regional Christian Church congregations are posted on disciples.org and accessible to Disciples ministers with standing through the Search and Call portal. Positions will be posted on disciples.org when congregations are actively receiving and considering profiles.
Jobs with the Northwest Regional Christian Church
None at this time.
Other Job Posts (shared on request)
Job Title: Assistant Vice President for Development
Opportunity Posted By: Pension Fund of the Christian Church
Application Due Date: Rolling interviews- remains open to application until filled
More/Complete Information: https://pensionfund.org/uploads/AVP-for-Development-2018-final.pdf
(See More/Complete Information link above if you need more detail)
Pension Fund of the Christian Church is seeking a Leadership Team Member who will become our Assistant Vice President for Development. For the right candidate, this is an exceptional opportunity to work in a personally fulfilling environment and excel professionally by telling the story of Pension Fund’s Ministerial Relief and Assistance Programs for retirees and active clergy, as well as congregational partnership grants.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Development or related field (required).
- 5+ years of work experience as a Development Officer or Fund-raising Executive (required).
- Experience in church finances, ministry, or development with church-affiliated non-profit fundraising (required).
- Ordained or Commissioned Minister with standing in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and demonstrated relationships with a variety of ministries across the life of the Church (required).
- Regular overnight travel up to 40% domestically;
- Ability to be an entrepreneurial self-starter, managing and growing relationships;
- Critical thinking, time management and organizational ability;
- Excellent customer-service and relationship-building skills;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (English);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proven track record of leading development strategy, campaigns, and projects on time and on budget; and
- Excellent team leader, team player, and collaboration skills.
For background, position objectives, salary and benefit information, and more application details, please visit https://pensionfund.org/uploads/AVP-for-Development-2018-final.pdf