Camp makes a lasting impression!
Each year, youth campers and adult volunteers gather at NWRCC camps to engage their faith, relax in the safety of a judgement-free zone, and watch in wonder as everyone gives and receives the good news message of Christ.
2019 Camp Schedule
Peace is a prayer for some and a life’s work for others. It’s a blessing we share with others and a longing within each of our hearts. Scripture is filled with the stories of peace and justice and camp is the perfect place to share them. Peace isn’t always easy, but it’s always worth the effort, because we know that peace works!
- Kids Camp July 8-11 (grades 2-3)
- Junior Camp July 8-13 (grades 4-6)
- Chi Rho Camp July 14-20 (grades 7-9)
- CYF Camp July 14-20 (grades 10-12 and Grads)
Mail-In Registration Form: CLICK HERE Download, print, fill out completely, deliver the form to your camp coordinator at church.
Online Registration Resources:
- How-To PDF for Families
- Registration Page for Kids Camp
- Registration Page for Junior Camp
- Registration Page for Chi Rho Camp
- Registration Page for CYF Camp
Adult Volunteers and Counselors In Training
Find your online applications and reference form links here:
- Adult Volunteer Application
- Counselor In Training Application (must be completed with a Parent or Guardian)
- Reference Form Link (copy/paste to share with your selected references)- https://disciplesnw.org/article/adultvolunteercitreferenceform
- Volunteer and CIT Emergency and Medical Information Form (filled out for every new event in lieu of a registration form)
Additional Resources for Churches
- Printable Color Flyer
- Printable Color Bulletin Insert (2 per page)
- Long-narrow format image (1000 x 215px)
- Wider "hero" format image (900 x 400px)
- Facebook Event image (1920 x 1080px)
- Facebook Group Cover image (820 x 462px)
- Church How-To and Roster
- Peace Works Origami Cranes image
- Regional Scholarship Request Form
Anything missing you'd like to use in your camp promotions? Contact Amber at the Regional Office and we'll work on it!